General Terms and Conditions
- General Terms
The general terms for the use of the online store www.goodforyou.one determine the conditions, restrictions and manner of use of the online store www.goodforyou.one, the conditions of sale by the provider through the online store www.goodforyou.one, and the conditions for purchasing products through the online store www.goodforyou.one.
The General Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1).
The online store www.goodforyou.one is managed by the company Good for you Ltd., branch in Slovenia. (hereinafter also seller/provider/company).
Company name: Good for you d.o.o., branch in Slovenia
Address: Bravničarjeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana
Transaction account: SI56 0310 6100 1000 521 (SKB)
Registration number: 8827516000
Tax number: SI 26770652
Contact number: 041 327 327
The company was registered in the Business Register of Slovenia on 9 March 2021 (AJPES, Ljubljana branch).
Entry registration number: S2021/7084
In the online store www.goodforyou.one, products are purchased exclusively online. Placed orders are considered final.
The seller reserves the right to reject the order if it finds that it cannot process the order under the conditions stated below.
2.1 Purchase procedure
- Click on the word "Add to cart" to add the item to your order list.
- You can remove products from the cart by changing the ordered quantity or by clicking the "Remove" button (x character).
- When changing the ordered quantity, click on the "Recalculate quantities/Update cart" button.
- After reviewing the order, click on the "Check out" button.
- Enter e-mail address.
- Select a delivery method and enter the required delivery information.
- Choose a payment method.
- Check your information and update it if necessary.
- By clicking on the "Pay now" button, you place an order that can no longer be changed.
- You will receive the offer of the goods you have selected at the e-mail address provided in the order process.
Prices are denominated in EUR and are final.
Prices in the online store are valid only for purchases via the online store. Prices for the selected goods are valid on the day of purchase.
Delivery costs are not included in the price and are charged when placing the order.
2.3 Offer and price validity period
The offer and prices are valid at the time of purchase until withdrawal or cancellation.
2.4 Special offers
The online store occasionally offers promotions and special offers.
These are current in the specified period and apply exclusively to online purchases. The special offer is also published in a special section.
Accepted orders in the store www.goodforyou.one are considered irrevocable and shall be processed.
After placing an electronic order, the customer can withdraw within 24 hours, on the basis of a notice of withdrawal to the e-mail address email@example.com.
3.1 Withdrawal from the purchase contract
In the case of distance purchase contracts, the consumer has the right to inform the company within 14 days that he/she is withdrawing from the contract, without having to give a reason for his/her decision. If the consumer has already received the goods and withdraws from the contract, he/she shall return or hand them over to the company or a person authorised by the company to take over only the returned goods, immediately or no later than 14 days after the notification referred to in paragraph 1 of Article 43 of this Act. The consumer is considered to return the goods on time if he/she sends them before the expiry of the 14-day return period.
The seller may withhold payment until he/she receives the returned goods, or until the buyer sends proof that he/she has sent the goods back, whichever event occurs first.
In order to facilitate the processing of the buyer's withdrawal from the purchase contract, the seller proposes to the buyer to submit a notice of withdrawal for the returned goods, which the buyer gives on the form located here.
The returned goods must be undamaged, in undamaged original packaging, and in the same quantity.
In the case of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the seller will immediately or no later than 14 days after receiving notice of withdrawal from the contract (or after receiving all the customer information necessary to identify the buyer: name, order number) and the returned goods, return all payments received relating to the purchase contract from which the buyer withdraws. Payments will be returned by the seller to the buyer with the same means of payment as the one used by the buyer when purchasing the returned goods, unless the buyer explicitly requests the use of another means of payment and the buyer does not incur any costs as a result.
The seller reserves the right to reject the return of goods to a buyer who abuses the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Article 43 of the ZVPot.
A buyer who is not a consumer in accordance with ZVPot exercises his/her rights to withdraw from the contract with the applicable legislation.
In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the buyer shall bear the cost of returning the received goods. We do not accept redemption packages.
The buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract in the case of ordering a product that is manufactured according to his/her instructions and adapted to his/her explicit requirements (in accordance with point 2 of paragraph 5 of Article 43.č ZVPot).
3.2 Rejection of order
We shall reject orders if we feel that they cannot be performed under the stated conditions, as we do not have sufficient information.
3.3 Order processing
After receiving the order, we begin the activities necessary for its processing. When choosing the payment option "According to proforma invoice", the activities for the processing of the order will start after the receipt of payment in the transaction account.
3.4 Order storage
By placing an order in the online store www.goodforyou.one, you agree to its payment and, thus, enter into a purchase contract. The submitted electronic order or concluded purchase contract is stored at the company's headquarters.
Upon written request, the buyer can receive a copy of the order by e-mail or to the physical address specified in the order.
- Payment method
By placing an order in the online store www.goodforyou.one, you undertake to pay the purchase price according to the chosen method of payment.
You can choose between two payment methods:
- Payment upon delivery: The ordered goods will be delivered to you via post in person to the address you provided when placing the order. The purchase price with postage is paid to the postman upon receipt of the shipment (if the postage is free, you only pay the purchase price). If no one is at home at the selected address at the time of delivery, the postman will leave a delivery notice in the inbox stating the place of collection and the deadline within which you can pick up the shipment. If you do not pick up the shipment within the time limit specified in the notice, the shipment will be returned to the sender.
- Transfer by proforma invoice: We shall send you a proforma invoice for the purchase price and postage for your order to the e-mail address provided when placing the order (if postage is free, you will receive a proforma invoice only for the purchase price). Once you have settled the pro forma invoice, we shall send the order for further processing and send you the ordered goods as soon as possible. If you do not pay the proforma invoice within the period specified in the proforma invoice, we shall understand this as a cancellation of the order, and we shall return the goods from your order for sale in the online store. The ordered goods will be delivered to you by the postman at the address you specified when placing the order. If no one is at home at the selected address at the time of delivery, the postman will leave a delivery notice in the inbox stating the place of collection and the deadline within which you can pick up the shipment. If you do not pick up the shipment within the time limit specified in the notice, it will be returned to the sender.
- Credit card payment/Paypal: You pay the amount at the end of the order on the website
All prices are in euros and include VAT. The company Good for you d.o.o., branch in Slovenia, is liable for VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order.
Prices are valid in cases of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions, and do not include delivery costs.
For online purchases in Slovenia, the delivery cost is EUR 3.50 including VAT for each order. The price list of delivery costs for purchases from abroad can be found here.
With special promotions, delivery can be free, regardless of the purchase amount.
With payment upon delivery, the delivery service may charge a commission for the performed transaction in accordance with their valid price list.
- General terms and conditions for product delivery
The delivery of shipments in Slovenia is processed on behalf of the company Hitra pošta Ltd., and delivery abroad by the company DHL Ekspres Ltd. The buyer is obliged to receive the goods from the postman at the address of his/her choice in the purchase process, under the conditions set by the selected delivery service.
We recommend that the buyer, upon receipt of the shipment, checks whether the contents of the shipment match his/her order, and to notify any complaints in a timely manner. If any product he/she has ordered is not currently in stock, we shall send it at a later date as soon as possible.
All information about the products on offer and their delivery can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that it will not be possible to deliver the goods to the buyer at all (due to the cancellation of the programme, sold out stock, etc.), the buyer has the right to demand a refund of the purchase price and delivery costs already paid.
Delivery time for products in stock is usually 2-5 days. If the deadline is exceptionally long, we shall do our best to inform you about it. Orders are packed every working day (with the exception of sick leave or other extraordinary absences, of which we shall inform you as soon as possible). Orders for products with payment upon delivery shall proceed within the specified period. The rest shall proceed as soon as we receive payment or as soon as we get the products from the supplier.
For goods that are not in stock, the delivery time is different, and could take from 7 to 90 days, or exceptionally longer.
If you are in a particular hurry with your order (applies to both goods in stock and those that are not in stock), please let us know and we shall do our best to prepare the shipment for you as soon as possible.
- Defective merchandise
The defect is real:
- if the item does not have the properties necessary for its normal use and purpose,
- if the item does not have the properties necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the seller or should have been known to the seller,
- if the item does not have the characteristics and qualities that were explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed,
- if the seller has delivered an item that does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown for information purposes only.
For online purchases, the customer, who is a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot, can file a complaint due to a material defect within two years from the date the item was delivered, as shown on the original invoice and delivery receipt.
The buyer can exercise his/her rights in the following way:
- If he/she notifies the seller of the defect within two months from the day the defect was discovered.
- The customer must describe the error in detail in the complaint form found here, and allow the seller to inspect the item.
- The buyer can notify the seller of the error in person, for which the seller must issue a certificate.
A buyer who has correctly notified the seller of the error, has the right to require the seller to:
- rectify the defect in the goods, or
- return part of the amount paid in proportion to the error, or
- replace defective goods with new faultless goods, or
- refund the amount paid.
If the defect is not disputed, the seller shall grant the customer's request as soon as possible, but no later than within eight days.
The seller shall respond in writing to the buyer's request no later than eight days after its receipt, if the defect is disputed.
If the seller destroys or loses a product given to him/her for repair, maintenance, or finishing, he/she is obliged to deliver a new identical product to the buyer within eight days, or immediately pay compensation in the amount of the retail price of the new product.
The complaint is valid upon submission of the original invoice, the delivery service's confirmation of delivery, and the completed form.
In the case of an approved complaint for a material defect, the buyer is also entitled to a refund of any delivery costs incurred in the case of an online purchase.
A customer who is not a consumer in accordance with ZVPot exercises his/her rights to warranty claims with the applicable legislation.
- Return of damaged shipments
In the event that the package is physically damaged, lacks content, or shows signs of opening, the customer must initiate a complaint procedure with the selected delivery service.
Together, we shall make sure that complaints are resolved as soon as possible.
The privacy and data protection policy is available at this link: https://goodforyou.one/pages/privacy-policy
- Online store security
In the online store www.goodforyou.one, we use several security and protection systems that provide adequate protection against data loss or misuse.
- Limitation of liability
The seller strives, to the best of his/her ability, to ensure the up-to-dateness and correctness of the information published on its pages. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, their availability and price, may change so quickly that the seller fails to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the seller will notify the customer of the changes and allow him/her to cancel the order or replace the ordered item. The costs incurred by the change shall be borne by the seller.
- Complaints, appeals, and out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
We comply with the applicable consumer protection legislation. We take every complaint and reclamation very seriously, as customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.
In case of complaints, disputes, or problems, the buyer should contact the seller in writing via e-mail to email@example.com, or by letter sent to the company's headquarters. The appeal procedure is confidential. The seller responds to all complaints as soon as possible and within the framework of legal obligations, depending on the type of complaint. The seller is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, the provider strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably. If the dispute cannot be resolved, the court of the consumer's domicile has jurisdiction to resolve the dispute.
On 14 November 2015, the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act (hereinafter ZisRPS) entered into force, which regulates out-of-court settlement of domestic and cross-border disputes between companies and consumers through the provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (hereinafter: IRPS provider). Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the seller does not recognise any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The provider enables online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and publishes on its website an electronic link to the online consumer dispute resolution platform (SRPS): https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=SL
The said regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and the amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
The seller may change the content of the general terms and conditions at any time, in accordance with its decision and changes in operations.
The seller shall inform the users about changes to the general terms and conditions in the usual reliable way - by posting on the website. The user is considered to agree to the changes to the general terms and conditions if he/she continues to use the website after the publication of the changes.
The General Terms and Conditions were last updated on 10.05.2021.